A superfruit dessert
• 1 1/2 cups almonds (200g)
• 1 1/2 cups medjool dates (approx. 10)
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 cups cashews (230g) soaked overnight
• 1/3 cup (3 tbsp) coconut oil
• Juice & zest of 2 small-medium lemons
• 1/4 cup (3 tbsp) pure maple syrup
1. Soak the cashews overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours before making your cheesecake.
2. Place the almonds in a food processor and blitz until broken down, then add in the pitted dates & coconut oil and blend again.
3. Transfer the sticky crust mixture into a cake tin (I used 18inch), spread out evenly and press down so the mixture is nicely compact.
4. Place your cake tin into the freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
5. Drain the soaked cashews and put them into the food processor along with all the other filling ingredients.
6. Blend until you get a creamy, smooth mixture. This may take a few minutes.
7. Remove the cake tin from the freezer and pour the filling mixture onto the now set crust. Spread evenly.
8. Place the cheesecake back into the freezer for 2 hours to set.
9. After 2 hours you can remove the cheesecake from the freezer, leave it to thaw for 10 minutes then it’s ready to slice and eat!
Bumbleroot Organic Baobab Powder
The healthiest gut Biomes in the world
Prince harry & the Baobab tree
Our Baobab is harvested in Zimbabwe
We reinvest 2% of the revenue from our Baobab Powder back into our supplying communities and they decide how they spend the funds. Last year, the community decided to purchase notebooks for six schools.